Tuesday, April 25

A few thoughts

Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted something (at least it seems that way), so I urge you to read through my ramblings and randomness. The past couple of weeks I've been having the weirdest dreams. A lot of Lietuviai have been in them, and they've just been absolutely absurd. I'll get into them in the next post or in the 'comments' section if anyone wants to hear them.

For anyone that follows real sports, Arsenal will be in the UEFA Cup Final Match vs. either Barcelona or AC Milan (They play tomorrow, 4/25). Hopefully Milan will win cuz they are a powerhouse and I luv them. That reminds me, the World Cup is this summer and I'm SO pissed cuz I will be at Neringa and I won't be able to see any of the games. If anyone wants to buy me XM Satellite Radio and a portable player, it would be much appreciated, and your money would not be wasted, and you'd so be coming to my birthday party.

Sarunas was in Florida this past week, uh, working. I think he's back in Sweden now though. What a life that kid has. I think he wants to come back stateside in July so if anyone wants to contact him, don't bother, he hates you. That goes double for you anonymous.

For anyone that follows real sports, playoff hockey HAS BEGUN! I know we have 1 rangers fan here (man, I totally thought they'd be winning, and now with Jagr out, you guys are screeewed). Some rookie on Philly got leveled on saturday nights game vs. Buffalo (which they lost), and it was so awesome. ( www.nhl.com > Highlights > Plays of the week (right side.) It's right past the half way mark if anyone's interested.) Anyway, for some reason I'm rooting for the Senators in the east, and San Jose or Calgary for the west.

If dunno if anyone knows that I got a temporary filter put into an artery near my lungs last year, but I did. It seems that I had a blood clot around my hip (right side) and they were afraid it would go into my lungs so they put in a new type of filter, one that they could take out later. Since I'm young, they didn't want to put a permanent one in me cuz later on in my life I'd be fucked up (or something). Anyway, they're taking it out next week and I'm, how do you say.... not excited. The reason is because they are going in through my neck to pull it out (To put it in they went through the groin area, but it's an 'umbrella' shaped filter so they can't pull it down). I mean, I'll be heavily medicated, which is awesome, but still that doesn't sound all too delicious. I am kinda pumped for those drugs though. Also, I gotta inject myself with blood thinners for two weeks after that. Ghey.

Oh man, I watched the first season of Battlestar Galactica last week in two days, and I gotta say, that show is fuckin balls. I'm trying to get the second season ASAP cuz it's so unbelievably awesome. My life seems so empty because I'm not watching it, thought I'm on the second season of Deadwood, and that shows pretty awesome as well, cocksucker. I urge you peoples to check out both series, but definately check out Battlestar Galactica.

Anyway, that's all I have now. Gas is overrated.
-Vytenis

9 Comments:

Blogger Trashcan said...

yeah man, drugs are totally the way to go. I remember when i got my wisdom teeth out and they gave me codine. i'm sure most people already know this story cause i tell it all the time, but i went to school despite being on codine, i went through my first 3 classes, and then they called me to the nurses offices, i guess the teacher of my third class thought i was kind of too drugged up. Anyway, she asked me all sorts of retarted questions like what day it was, and who the president was, all of which i managed to answer of course, but they still wouldn't let me go back to class, and just made me sit in the nurses office. But then after school i had track practise, which i went to anyway, it was way more fun than ussual. Also i think the next day, if i recall correctly, i went to dance practise with samburis still using codine. do you know what drugs they are giving you Vyteni? or is it only drugs for the operation, and nothing for afterwards?

11:51 AM  
Blogger V Krukonis said...

It's only for the procedure, but the guy I had last time just said he'd keep giving me it whenever I asked and tha'd he'd gimme some more after the procedure was done so I'd have some for the way home

11:55 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

Also my dad is all about battlestar gallactica. He recoreded a bunch of the first season on tivo last year, and then made me watch it whenever i was home. Also he sent aras the first season of deadwood on dvd, which i have now also watched. Both were interesting, but i think deadwood was more interesting. I like the characters more. Plus the fact that it's based on real events in a real town, make it more interesting to me.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

well at least it will be a fun day, even if they don't give you anymore for later.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

also that was totally funkilicious that you responded so fast that it was up before i finnished typing my second comment. At first i thought i had double posted when i read that there were 3 comments

12:02 PM  
Blogger V Krukonis said...

Yeah that's what I do. Battlestar might be my favorite non-anime show. The second season of Deadwood is so hilarious. HBO definately has great programs. I'm almost done getting all of season 2 of Galactica and I'm so pumped to watch it

3:42 PM  
Blogger stirbys said...

battlestar galactica is totally dope, and by dope I mean boss!! I dont know if either of you has watched the original show, but man...crazy nutsacks on a stick. Also farscape is another fairly good scifi series, still not as good as galactica though. Speaking of stuff, I highly suggest renting, buying, dn loading whatever, a movie called Natural City- its very bladerunner esque- minus harrison ford, but with plenty of korean asskicking. In the same vein, while youre all drugged up I suggest you watch Mirrormask, which is based on a Neil Gaiman book. You would trip the hell out, maybe in a good way...

good luck with the removal of the evil umbrellas V-

May the shwartz be with you!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger stirbys said...

P.s. What are the crazy dreams you mentioned all about?

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i "dn loaded" something this morning, guys, kugelis? that is to say, after i came out all clean out of the bathroom into my room and had to fart, but accidentally dropped a "load," "dn" onto the floor! funkalicious indeed.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home