Monday, March 20

If i killed someone, would you think worse of me?

So i had another dream about neringa. This time, i accidentally killed a stovyklautojas by hitting him in the back of the head and breaking his neck. Everyone agreed it was an accident, and nobody blamed me, but it totally sucked. I was thinking i should just leave, but everyone else was trying to convince me to stay. Plus for some reason i thought one of the stovyklautojiai in my nameliai had died in a previous year. Maybe all these funkalicious dreams about neringa are a sign that i shouldn't go this summer...

or maybe just a sign that i should drink less...

or maybe just a sign that i should drink more.

Also do other people have these kinds of funkalicious dreams all the time? i didn't ever used to remember any of my dreams, or at least remembered them rarely, so it seems weird to me now, but maybe you guys have dreams like this every night? i know aras has crazy dreams often.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

use a eally loud alam clock if you don't want to emembe them. i always emembe deams best when i wake up natually.

4:31 AM  
Blogger V Krukonis said...

I dunno if I can post my dreams. All I know is that Alvy and Ginty are in a lot of them. And in the past 2 weeks, Laimis de Sa Pareira, Vaida, Simas and the girl from The Ring have been in them. Weird.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jim Gust said...

I recommend radical reduction in alcohol consumption to return to normal.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home