Saturday, November 25

HAHA......Take that!!!

Take that you insipidious blog... try and ask me or my friends for our passwords ever again and i swear to god I will circumcise you with the pages of an Anne Rice novel... It might have taken two hours of coding to figure out your weakness...but I did....and all I have to say is- HAH. Sorry about the facelift everyone, it was just a byproduct of trying to get rid of the bothersome password screen. So now lets all keep on keeping on...

You should all read "The Area of My Expertise" by John Hodgman its one of the funniest bits of literature that you might ever hold in your hands....unless what youre holding is Lokys' penis which as many people reading this can attest is one of the funniest looking things around-

-iki

3 Comments:

Blogger V Krukonis said...

)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Liepa said...

aciu gintai!

also, lokys was a hot topic of conversation even when not present-- mikaila told inculto and the rest of the world the whole dinner table story... ugh.

11:00 PM  
Blogger stirbys said...

Thats fantastic! I heard from Lokys that Inculto wants to write a song about his penis... it could be a hit single...

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home