Friday, November 10

Damn you Prometheus

Fire, man's greatest curse. It was a day like any other day, and then disaster: Liepa called me and said she wanted to have a sambuca party, and i was like okaly i'll come by. We started out with a not so delicious game of candyland, there was something wrong with my iced tea mixture, and then the sambuca. Everything was going fine at first, i put the shot in my mouth, and then i lit it on fire while it was in my mouth. So far no snags. In fact it's going quite well, not hot in my mouth at all. Then i reach to get some cinanamin and as i lean forward small amount of liquid starts to escape from my mouth. I tried to to tilt my head back, but it was too late. Flaming liquid spewed forth and i lit my face on fire.

It wasn't actaully that bad, the only part of my body that i burned was my upper lip. and i burned off some of my beard, but that was okay cause i had to shave for interviews anyway. But still, that was totally sucky and uncalled for. Thanks a lot for giving man fire Prometheus, an action that led directly to me burning myself, and looking like an idiot in front of everyone there. JERK!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

Don't worry. Burning your face drinking flaming shots runs in the family!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Liepa said...

scared me outta taking one... i prefer the old fashioned way, when i get to SMOKE it!!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger stirbys said...

you poor bastard...did you take the shot at least? I suppose spitting it out at that point would have been out of the question.

6:30 PM  
Blogger V Krukonis said...

I hope you didn't waste the flame.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home