Thursday, October 13

If i could be anything in the world i would be?

So many the Minnesota went out and had some sort of wild sex party on a cruise in lake Minnetonka, and now they are being labeled as bad role models. What's the deal with that. seems to me like that would be a good role model. Become very successful at something, and you can go out and have wild sex parties. All of those players went to college, and are elite members of their proffesion. I wonder if a bunch of CEOs went and had a wild sex party if they would be considered bad role models. It seems to me like something to aspire to. In fact I've just made that one of my life goals, to have a wild sex party on a cruise ship.

1 Comments:

Blogger V Krukonis said...

While that seems all good and fun, the Vikings suck. And the Bruins won tonight. Nuff said

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home