Monday, January 14

Tomliepa Tomfoolery

As some readers may already be aware my sister has already flown out of the country, but before doing so she managed to create some trouble. She and my mom went shopping, and once they finished shopping headed back to the car only for my sister to realize she no longer has any keys. They go back to the store ask at the lost and found but no keys. Well that's no problem, she's got a cellphone so she can call someone to pick her up. Except oh wait, she had recently lost all of her phone numbers so she has no numbers. No problem, cause my mom has my phone so they can use the numbers from my phone. Except oh wait my mom let that phone run out of batteries several days ago. So my sister calls me to find out if i know anyone's phone numbers. I of course do not. i found some people's home phone numbers online, but of course no one picks up, and i don't know how to find cell phone numbers online. So there's only 1 thing to do i have to ride a bike to the store with another key. Of course all of our bikes are broken down. I found 1 that looked in decent condition except that the tires are flat. luckily we have no working tire pumps. We have 1 semi-working one which will pump most of the way, but once there's any air pressure it stops pumping. So i start riding my bike with flat tires to the store. After about a mile some piece breaks off and i have to listen to it clacking the rest of the way. Eventually i managed to get them the spare key and we all lived happily ever after. Or at least happily ever until now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

That's hilarious! I'm gonna be laughing about that for a while.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

Hilarious for you, not for me. Luckily it was a warm day, cause i was sick to boot.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Aras said...

you mean you were sick enough to boot?? that must be uncomfortable while biking!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

Luckily i wasn't quite that sick. Plus it was still at the start of my disease which later got considerably worse. There was no puking involved at any time, and i can't remember the last time puked. Please don't feel the need to remind me if you remember such an occasion.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home