Saturday, January 19

The legend of Zelda

As some of you may know, the best video game all of time is The Legend of Zelda for NES. For the rest of you, you might as well stop reading, go and play the game, cause that is way more important to your life than reading this blog. On the Wii, which my father got for christmas, you can purchase old games online and play them. So far he has purchased only 1 game, the legend of zelda, so i've been playing it a lot. My goal is to beat it without dying once, which is not quite as easy as it sounds, but ultimately worth the effort. The really frustrating part is when you get to a part from which you cannot continue or go forward. That happened to me today. I got trapped in a room with 3 dodongos and i only had 1 bomb. I was trapped in the room so i had to let them kill me. That was in the 4rth dungeon on the second version. Although technically i can start again from the start of the second version with no deaths, as my father pointed out i then couldn't claim i had gone from the start of the game to the end without ever dying. You'd think he'd want me to spend more time on my job search, but i guess he wants me to just keep play zelda, so he feels the need to point out details like that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

that's awesome. i have it on my computer, maybe i'll play it again when i'm done with my current game of alpha centauri. last time i played it i didn't get to the end, i think i coulnd't find gannon or some thing else you need. i wonder if i can still get to my old game or if i'll start over...

what do you mean by "version?"

5:04 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

after you beat it the first time, you start over again in a harder version. Somethings are similiar, The main map is the same, but the levels are in different places and everything is much harder.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

oh man, i forgot about that! that's a pretty good achievment alread. good luck on getting all the way through. i gotta go ahead and beat it again.

the tricky part is, at the end of an aplha centauri game, i miss the thrill of begining an alpha centauri game, so i usually start a new one immediately. oh well, it's a good life.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

if you're getting tired of alpha centauri, you should try to play civ again. when was the last time you played that?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

i don't even remember. plus i don't have it.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home