Monday, May 7

Who is this puffed up aerobics instructor, anyway?

Finally, I can post. Fuck google accounts.

Anyway, I guess I'll be talking to Lokys and Gint since I don't believe anyone checks back here anymore. I've been basically doing nothing but school and partying. From June 7th- July 7th, I will be in Gothenburg, London, Paris, Amsterdam, and finally Lietuva. Then I think I'm doing Neringa then coming down here in August cuz I will have a house. Therefore, YOU ARE ALL INVITED SO PLEASE COME VISIT. It's gorgeous down here, it'll be a fun time.

I'm taking a computer arts class and I'm really enjoying it. We just finished photoshop and illustrator, now we're about to do some web stuff. I might post some of my work, ask if you're interested.

Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, and I definately celebrated it. FYI, it's NOT Mexican Independence day, that is in September. I believe this picture sums most of it up:


4 Comments:

Blogger mrdarius said...

where is here?

1:23 PM  
Blogger V Krukonis said...

kaipsuprast.blogspot.com

5:42 PM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

I think darius meant where is the house to which everyone is invited to visit. I second his question

10:59 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

you thought cinco de mayo was mexican independence day?! it's just the fifth of may buddy, and i never even studies spanish!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home