Wednesday, May 31

This is the end, my only friend, the end

So tomorrow is my last exam, and then i am officially done with my year abroad. I will still be in LT for 2 more weeks at least, and given my current inability to find any employment in the states, possibly much longer. If nothing at all shows up in the states, i might end up working for Aidas at delta, or something such thing. Given my current lack of resources working for 1/20 of a pittance in LT is not my first choice for the summer, but at least then i get to spend the summer here after suffering through that crummy winter. June first and still walking around with a coat during the day, oh not wait, someone stole my coat so i don't have one anymore. Walking around with a wife beater, t-shirt, long sleave shirt, and hoodie, and still a little cold in the middle of the day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

i'm eating raw chicken!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Aras said...

p.s. that would be awesome if you stayed longer, summer will be more awesome if you're around, and special lady is very sad you and liepa are leaving.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Aras said...

p.p.s. 1/20th of a pittance isn't enough when you don't pay rent or utilities and mama buys half your food? i stayed two weeks in riese once with 0/20 of a pittance by eating rabit potatoes eggs and fruits a berries from our yard, and invited people over byob and some for me ;)

6:21 AM  
Blogger stirbys said...

what about neringa...it pays a bit more than 1/20 of a pittance...and all the food there is free!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home