Wednesday, September 7

They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

So early modern humans had sex with other humanoids all the time. No surprise there. I guess when i guy cheats on his wife he can claim it's evolutionary. If my ancestors were going around having sex with neanderthals and other human cousins how can you honestly expect me not to have sex with my secretary. On the other hand this doesn't really discuss how often it took place, was it customary, or was it more like a fetish. There are guys who have sex with animals today, so of course there would have been guys having sex with almost humans a million years ago. The important thing is that they were able to have children and that those children were able to ahve children. Of course by my understanding of biology that means they were the same species. If neanderthals and Cro-magnons were able to have children with each other then they were no different than whites and chinese or blacks and hispanics. Might look different and be of different size, have different skills, but still the same species.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

Fascinating. I don'[t really get how they know which DNA is modern human and which is neanderthal.

And yes, of course they interbred, I didn't realize that was still debated. Haven't they seen the movie Clan of the Cave Bear? Inter-species romance was well established. I mean, that's nothing: given the chance, don't tell me you wouldn't bang a green skinned alien babe from mars?

We have failed to uphold Brannigan's Law. However I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home