Wednesday, October 1

That's a spicy meat a ball!!!

A man recently died from eating super spicy food. My understanding is that he had a bet with his brother (or somebody) about who could make the spiciest chili. It wasn't clear if he died after tasting his own, or the other persons, but the result of tasting the super spicy chili was death. So if there is anyone out there reading my blog who likes really spicy food. Be forewarned. He was in his early 30s and died of heart failure. I think they are still looking into what exactly led to the heart failure, could it be a food allergy or something i don't know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

That's probably how I'll die. Seems like a pretty peaceful way to go, don't you think?

3:32 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

First off, indeed i do thikn that's how you'll die, you are the only reason i put up that story. I don't know anyone else who enjoys spicy food as much as you do. Also that other post is weird. It seems like a random spam, but it actually has something to do with this blog post. That makes me wonder whether or not a real person put it up.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home