Thursday, October 16

a semi-deep thought

Do you ever look up at the big dipper and think, what if the big dipper were a real dipper, and instead of being filled with nothing, it were filled with beer, and then it poured that beer down on me, and i drowned because millions of gallons of beer were pouring down on me from the sky? That's my impression of jack handey. It wasn't really meant to be an impression, just something i was thinking of, and decided to share with my audience of one because i thought it was funny. Plus i always thought deep thoughts was funny, and it does actually remind me of deep thoughts

3 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

Yeah that's funny. I should jot some of those down too, I have them constantly, especially when I get bored in the middle of a conversation.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

I bet you can guess what i get constantly when i'm bored.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Aras said...

wrinkly?

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home