Monday, January 30

Too much mayonnaise?!?!?!?!

So it was a normal start to a normal day, i got up at 10:30 after having been out a club the night before, but with nobody home, and no internet, decided to go back to sleep. I got up again when liepa got home and we made hamburgers for lunch. Everything was still seeming very normal. I made my hamburger with cheese, lettuse, tomato, a little ketchup, and lots of mayonnaise, so everything still seemed pretty normal. There was 1 hamburger left over, and when dinner rolled around, i decided to eat it. That's when the abnormality struck. I didn't really want to eat any more mayonnaise. I wasn't quite sure what to make of the feeling, having never had it before. At first i thought maybe i should go to the hospital to find out if there was something serious wrong with, but then remembered that i'm lithuania, and thought better of it. Ultimately i came to the conclusion that i didn't have any choice but listen to reason. I would silence the little voice inside of me that said no more mayonnaise, listen to my brain, and eat the hamburger with mayo anyway. Results were inconclusive, the hamburger was not as fulfilling as the one i had eaten for lunch, but that might also be attributed to the fact that there was no more lettuce or tomato left.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

That's awesome. I can't wait till you get a huge gut. You're gonna look so funny :D

Next time you feel that way just add bacon to whatever you're eating. That ought to make you feel better...

6:51 AM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

I would have put bacon on, but the hamburgers were already made with meat that was 30% bacon, so i wasn't sure it would help... Also i checked and we didn't have any bacon left anyway.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Liepa said...

good thing you just ate a fatty medziotoju desrele plain, dipped in mayonnaise repeatedly

7:50 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

that is a good thing!

what?

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home