Thursday, February 23

42!!!

I've got it, the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. That is to say i've got the question, because everyone already knows the answer. And the question is... do they have salami in Lietuva.

No wait, that's not right. That's not the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, but i do have the answer to that question, and the answer is... sort of.

I've located 2 different meats that look like and taste similiart to salami. One is too strong, but tastes more salamish to me, but it cost like 30 lits a kilogram. The other has a much weaker taste, and is almost similiar to genoa salami, but without the disgustingness, plus it only costs like 15 lits a kilogram. I think probably the best combination would be to use half and half, but because it is prepackaged it's hard for me to get both kinds of salami at the same time, being the only salami eater in the house.

4 Comments:

Blogger V Krukonis said...

Sucks to be you. Tomorrow I'm gonna go buy some salami and just eat it. All. In one bite, just cuz I can.

8:38 PM  
Blogger V Krukonis said...

Becuase I'm Indiana Jones.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

v, i never realized that picture was indiana jones. i thought it wa sjust some cowboy, or crusader or something.

loky, tomorrow you'll get to evaluate BIG's Pepperoni, which I find to be quite good, I'm totally, completely, and in all other way satisfied.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never really thought about if salami was available in Lietuva, but then again i haven't spent the better part of a year in lietuva. Loky you never cease to amaze me and i love you

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home