Wednesday, May 25

Studentu Stovykla

Yeah....so, studentu stovykla...its not too late, I just sent in my registracija today, and last I heard from Kovas, there isnt anyone that has registered...which kind of blows because if this stovykla is going to happen, people need to sign up for it, you cant just show up on the 21st of August and be like "yo, what's up, where the party at?" You know? The "registracijos formos" can be found at www.neringa.org .... So if youre going to be there, fill out the registracija and send it in....deadline is June 1st (which I think is absurd, but I wont get into that)

and again, if you have neringa and/or lietuva pictures that you want online, send them to me so I could post them at http://community.webshots.com/user/gintstir or if you would prefer to appear on this blog, either I or Vytenis can sign you up as a member of this site, and all you have to do is download a program called "Hello!" or "Picasa" Im pretty sure its the first one and itll be as easy as pie for you to post pictures here at Kaip Suprast...

Iki Sekancio

7 Comments:

Blogger Trashcan said...

okay so first off, if anyone is wondering, i'm planning on attending studentu stovykla, but probably only for the first couple of days because i have to get to VU. So if you want to hang out with me, you should be there, and if you don't, you should still be there. It's the perfect scenario.

Secondly, i'll try to send you my pictures again gintai, maybe it will work better if i send them from my aol account instead of northwestern. Or maybe i should just burn a cd with my pictures, and mail it to you. what is your mailing address? I'll explore both those possibilities.

Furthermore, i thought you were going to email me something so i could start posting on kaip suprast. I believe you said something about it happening faster than i could possibly want or soemthing. a couple of weeks later, and no email. what's the deal. You wanking my chain? cause i don't like have my chain yanked by the likes of you.

And lastly happy birthday gint. I don't remember when exactly your birthday is, but i remember it's sometime in may, a couple of weeks before mine, so it must have already past.

12:18 AM  
Blogger stirbys said...

Happy Birthday to you as well Loky!!!! And Liepa !!!! Belated, but better late than never I guess...Jesus, the three of us are no longer teenagers....kaip suprast?

6:49 AM  
Blogger mrdarius said...

You guys should post pictures of Neringa/Lietuviai/Lietuviai-oriented events, but not on this site or that crazily-addressed site Gint posted.

Check out www.isveikata.com, and email Kaz if you want to post...it's gootentag to keep everything in one place, methinks.

If you decide to stick with this blog, then Hello! is the program you use to send your pictures to the blog. Picassa is google's picture organizer, and it is free and amazing!

3:49 PM  
Blogger stirbys said...

Damn you Dariau and your good advice....BAH!!

p.s. I loathe you

2:39 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

dariau, pick your own assa

7:07 AM  
Blogger Aras said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda Tripp is registered! I registered today! I'm gonna come to Neringa and Cock Block everybody for the whole summer!!!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home