Tuesday, May 3

56 hours in a week???

So a couple days ago I'm sitting with a friend from work smoking a cigarrette and she tells me she's dead tired. To show her that she's overworking herself, I add up all the hours she works a week, not counting school, and it figures to be about 56. A minute or two go by and she turns to me...completely serious and says- "Gint...are there even 56 hours in a week?"

Of course, I had no response to that...and promptly killed her...actually I just stared at her, but if looks could kill....she'd be in trouble...

Life is just too good sometimes....Kaip suprast?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trashcan said...

Dat's no funny, dat's ridikulus. I'm not sure that i can believe anyone would seriously ask whether there were 56 hours in a week, Even if someone was completely and uterally drunk, that question just doesn't make any sense. ironically, that is exactly 1/3 of a week, 48+8 hours.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

that's not ironic, it's just coincidental!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home