Friday, August 5

Up and away in my beautiful my beautiful motor boat! Da da da da!

So here's a bit from the simpsons, enjoy that first. (from snpp which i use for all my simpsons needs.)

Bart: But we didn't enter any police raffle.
Homer: That doesn't matter, the important thing is we won.
[parks]
Marge: I don't know, there's something very peculiar about
this!
Homer: Sheesh! You're the most paranoid family I've ever been
affiliated with. [gets out]
-- Care-free Homer, "Lisa the Skeptic"

% Snake beat Homer to the station, but Homer tries to cut to the front of
% the line.

I'd like a yellow boat please, with extra motors.
-- Homer knows what he wants, "Lisa the Skeptic"

Snake: Yo! No cuts bro! Where's my motor boat pig?
Wiggum: Right through that door [he laughs. Snake enters we hear screams.]
Wiggum: Alright, Simpson, Homer. Your'e next.
Homer: Wohoo! [goes through] Howdy gents. I'm hear to collect my free...
[they get him] Oh, oh, my boating arm. What's going on?
-- He walked right into it, "Lisa the Skeptic"

Wiggum: Your'e under arrest slimebag, what's this punk in here for Lou?
Lou: 235 unpaid parking tickets, totalling $175.
Wiggum: I hope you brought your'e check book, wiseguy.
Homer: [gets it out his back pocket.] You lousy cops. Lucky for you I'm
double parked. [gives him check] Now, can I please have my motor boat?
-- Uh, sir, you didn't quite get the point, "Lisa the Skeptic"

% Within no time, our favorite family are driving home. Homer isn't happy
% about what happened, and seems to be giving everyone the silent treatment.

Bart: Dad, why arn't you saying anything? Where's our motorboat?
Homer: I didn't like it. The mast had termites.
Lisa: Why would a motor boat have a mast?
Homer: Because... the thingy was... shut up!

You might think think Homer acts so stupidly it couldn't happen in real life, but that's where you'd be wrong. Now read this article, and enjoy. As usual it turns out the simpsons is funny because it's true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

Hilarious!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

Vampire dinosaur, you can't make this stuff up.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home