Tuesday, August 9

The most rewarding part, was when he gave me my money.

Well the bad news is i have no control over whether or not i live to be insanely old. It's been predetermined in my genes, and nothing i do matters. The good news is that i have no control over whether or not i live to be insanely old, and nothing i do matters. So might as well start that all bacon diet i've been contemplating. (Probably won't do it for a while, but sometime before i die i do plan to eat nothing but pork products for a whole month, and see how it goes. Man, that's going to be an assume month. I'll inundated in bacon, sausage, and ham)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

What are you going to drink, hot bacon fat?

They didn't mention sleep. I've read recently in another study that sleeping less than 7 hours or more than 8 hours per nice reduces your lifespan.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Trashcan said...

I don't know, i guess i'll have allow myself to drink water along with the pork products. While drinking hat bacon fat might be delicious, it would also be extremely hot. I would be concerned about it burning my tongue, and that would ruin the whole point of the month.

(also i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that article about sleep you mentioned was on this blog, possibly with a list of other healthful suggestions.)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Aras said...

might have been, because i don't remember where i read it. it better be true, because i've begun regulating my sleep to 7-8 hours each night.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home